domingo, 4 de outubro de 2009

...

I look at your eyes, and you complain. That my look is intense.
I'm sorry.
Everything I've lived was intense.
I taught you who I am and you, kept on taking my space between the arms, save me just a gap.
Me, that have always been free, It didn't matter what others said.
How far can I go to rescue you?
You complain abaut me as If I could create myself again.
I'm sorry, If I look intensively at you.
Close to the skin, as to see your ancestors on you features.
As to see the road was before you steps.
I am not going to set a part, my victories from my failures.
I am not going to renouunce to my self, af any party, not ane piece of my vibrant, mistaken, dirty, free, hot being.
I WANT TO BE A LIVE AND KEEP ON LOOKING AT YOU INTENSIVELY...

♥♥♥ L.......

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário